LOOPTROTTER Audio Engineering – a company founded in 2010 by Andrzej Starzyk from Warsaw, Poland. It comes as a result of over 10 years of research and experiments in construction of pro audio, studio gear. The company encompasses passion, pursuit of music and high quality tone, as well as versatile knowledge and expertise in handling the sound, and singleness of purpouse.
Looptrotter’s main objectives:
- construction of original devices giving the sound this analogue touch, warmth and saturation so pleasing for both ears and soul,
- combining the best solutions of all electronic technologies: electron tubes, discrete semiconductors, integrated circuits, microcontrollers...
- construction of the most versatile but first of all creative and easy-to-use devices, complementing the cold and indifferent digital technology,
- optimizing the signal path and meticulous selection of elements, targeting the best possibile sound,
- continuous progress and perfecting the devices in terms of reliability and endurance.
Why yellow? Because in chromotherapy the yellow color proves to have a particular, positive influence on human brain. It is believed to awaken and stimulate the mind, enhance creative thinking, and boost imagination. It helps to break through fixed notions and ideas. I’m confident, that this color best represents the objectives of Looptrotter company.